The school year is upon us and we are looking forward to welcoming Year 7 on Monday 31 January. Please see below for information regarding their first day of high school.
- School begins at 8.30am and concludes at 2.40pm.
- Students will wear their Summer College Uniform and remember to bring the College hat.
- Students will need to bring their own recess and lunch. We had planned a BBQ but COVID purchasing restrictions have prevented us from doing this in week 1. The canteen will be OPEN.
- The NSW Government has set a standard for facemasks. Students will need to have their own surgical mask rather than a cloth mask. A limited number of Surgical face masks will be provided for students who cannot provide their own. Students are required to wear their own mask whilst indoors and travelling to/from school on a bus.
- Students will be issued with their timetable and learning planner on Monday and will not need any specific subject books on this day.
- Students will need to have writing materials and their learning device (laptop).
- Access to the College on Monday will be via Ninth Ave. The back gate will be closed on Monday only and will be open from Tuesday for students to access. Parking is recommended along Ninth ave, West of the roundabout.
- Parents/ Carers are welcome to accompany their child/children into the front of the College from 8.00-8.30am where they can take a photo with the College behind them. Parents will not be able to enter the College beyond the Administration building.
- Parents/Carers attending the College must wear a facemask and maintain 1.5m physical distance from other people.
- Students can be picked up in the turning circle from 2.20pm. Please be patient and wait in your car for your child to arrive. Buses will depart from 2.40pm.
- Rapid Antigen Tests (RAT) will be distributed to students on Monday. Students should have their own RAT prior to attending school on Monday. We apologise for this inconvenience, however the supply of rapid antigen tests has not yet arrived at the college.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact the College on 4777 0900